CINELLI ROAD BIKES. BELL BICYCLE TUBE. BICYCLES SEAT.
Cinelli Road Bikes
- A bicycle that is suitable for use on ordinary roads, as opposed to a mountain bike
- (Road biking) Road cycling is the most widespread form of cycling. It takes place primarily on paved surfaces. It includes recreational, racing, and utility cycling.
- A motorcycle that meets the legal requirements for use on ordinary roads
- (Road bike) A road bicycle is similar to a racing bicycle. However, road bikes are built more for endurance and less for fast bursts of speed, which is desired in a racing bicycle. They usually have more gear combinations and fewer hi-tech racing features.
- (Road Bike) Another name for a bike most of us know as a 10 speed. This is a bicycle designed for riding on the road and built for speed. It has dropped handlebars, for aerodynamic purposes, narrow tires and is lightweight.
- Cinelli is an Italian bicycle manufacturing company based in Milan, Italy, producing mostly road bicycles and components; production is estimated at 80 percent components, 20 percent bicycles.
Cinelli Speciale Corsa Main
This is a very special bike and it is 95 percent original. Since I took these photos I have added the correct pedals, straps, clips as well as a NOS chain and freewheel. Perfect for an '85 bicycle it has a mix of Campagnol C-Record and Super Record. Now the only parts that are not either Cinelli or Campagnolo are the spokes, tires, chain and freewheel.
Cinelli Speciale Corsa Logo
Tis bike's paint is unmistakably '80s bu the decals are from an older era. I have seen photos from the Cinelli convention of the same year and the sc bikes all had the old decals.
See also: buy bicycle shoesbicycle baby trailertoddler bike carriersremoving bicycle gripstriathlons bikeshuffy womens bikesbike lock for sale3 wheel bicycles for sale