Gate valve cross section. Prince check valves. Swimming pool check valves
Gate Valve Cross Section
- Make a cross section of (something)
- cross-section(a): representing a plane made by cutting across something at right angles to its length; "cross-section views of the neck"
- a sample meant to be representative of a whole population
- a section created by a plane cutting a solid perpendicular to its longest axis
- A gate valve, also known as a sluice valve, is a valve that opens by lifting a round or rectangular gate/wedge out of the path of the fluid.
- (GATE VALVES) have a wheel type handle. Several turns of the handle are required to turn off a gate valve. Gate valves are most commonly used on main line pipes with high water pressure or high water flow.
- A valve with a sliding part that controls the extent of the aperture
- A valve that lets you completely stop, but not modulate, the flow within a pipe.
Stalactite in cross section
Perpendicular cross section view of a broken stalactite. I'm a bad geologist because there's no scale in this picture, but it looks nicer that way. The diameter of the composite stalactite is about 4 inches.
cross section hedge 5353
Cross section through a hedge.
Note the greater growth on side of the sun.
Related topics: myson motorised valvesolenoid valve 4v210cool tire valvesbanjo valveswater valve for washing machinevalve body solenoidexpansion relief valvehot water mixing valvesvalve handles