Wireless speaker converter - Netgear rangemax wifi range extender wpn824ext wireless network extender
Wireless Speaker Converter
- (Wireless speakers) Wireless speakers are very similar to traditional (wired) loudspeakers, but they transmit audio signals using radio frequency (RF) waves rather than over audio cables.
- A loudspeaker (or "speaker") is an electroacoustic transducer that converts an electrical signal into sound. The speaker moves in accordance with the variations of an electrical signal and causes sound waves to propagate through a medium such as air or water.
- A device for altering the nature of an electric current or signal, esp. from AC to DC or vice versa, or from analog to digital or vice versa
- A person or thing that converts something
- Scott Sturgis is a Seattle, USA-based music producer, best known for his power noise/rhythmic noise project Converter. The harsh and distorted sounds of Converter were influenced by noise music and artists featured on the Ant-Zen record label.
- A retort used in steelmaking
- a device for changing one substance or form or state into another
- Converting is a term used to describe a number of metallurgical smelting processes. The most commercially important use of the term is in the treatment of molten metal sulfides to produce crude metal and slag, as in the case of copper and nickel converting.
This is the back of my Windows desktop. As you can see, I have quite a bit of stuff hooked up to it. This is why I adore wireless technologies. Also, you can see that I've maximized use of my PCI card slots, and the only hardware I use that's built into the mother is the onboard USB and Ethernet.
See also: sprint wireless internet for laptopswindows media center wirelesswireless hdmi splitterwireless guitar for ps3dlink wireless accessmini wireless optical mouse instructionsnetgear ma401ra wireless pc card driver