Propane Fired Space Heater : Photon Solar Water Heater : Free Solar Pool Heater Plans
Propane Fired Space Heater
- A self-contained appliance, usually electric, for heating an enclosed room
- A space heater is a self contained device for heating an enclosed area. . Space heating is generally employed to warm a small space, and is usually held in contrast with central heating, which warms many connected spaces at once.
- Space Heater is the fifth album by Reverend Horton Heat, released by Interscope Records in March 1998. It charted on the Billboard 200, reaching number 187. Pride of San Jacinto appears in the videogame Hot Wheels Turbo Racing.
- heater consisting of a self-contained (usually portable) unit to warm a room
- colorless gas found in natural gas and petroleum; used as a fuel
- Propane is a three-carbon alkane, normally a gas, but compressible to a transportable liquid. It is derived from other petroleum products during oil or natural gas processing. It is commonly used as a fuel for engines, oxy-gas torches, barbecues, portable stoves and residential central heating.
- A flammable hydrocarbon gas of the alkane series, present in natural gas and used as bottled fuel
- This page provides supplementary chemical data on Propane.
- Discharge a gun or other weapon in order to explosively propel (a bullet or projectile)
- (of a gun) Be discharged
- (firing) discharge: the act of discharging a gun
- Discharge (a gun or other weapon)
- (firing) fire: the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy; "hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes"; "they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire"
- discharged: having lost your job
SLM 36 Caboose with Cupola
Northern Pacific Caboose #1082 – 1954 This caboose was built by the Northern Pacific Railway at their Brainerd, MN shops. The cupola on top is a lookout for its crew, where they can keep watch on the freight cars as the train runs. It was rebuilt in 1968 with a propane-fired heater (later replaced with an oil-fired system), axle-driven electrical system, drinking water tanks, and a chemical retention toilet. Hydraulic draft gear between the couplers and frame cushion its crew against sudden movement due to coupler slack action. This happens when the train changes speed or goes over a hill. The single inch of space between the couplers of each car can cause sudden jerks at the train’s rear end in a “crack the whip” fashion. This was a frequent cause of crew injuries and is one of the reasons cabooses were eliminated in the 1980s. The caboose is 40 feet 10 inches long overall and weighs 67,000 pounds. Donated in 1983 by the Burlington Northern Railroad.
Shade by day; warmth by night
A pergola is the perfect answer to providing just the right amount of shade to your outdoor living space. A fire bowl or propane heaters is the perfect answer to keeping heat-seekers comfortable longer in the evening.
Similar posts: storage heaters repairshot water heater anodeaquarium heater temperature rangehow to build a solar heatermost energy efficient heatersge electric hybrid water heaterreznor waste oil heateroil heater salediy wood heateratwood hot water heater troubleshooting