CREDA PANEL HEATER - AQUARIUM HEATER WATTS PER GALLON - HOT WATER HEATER SYSTEM
Creda Panel Heater
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A thin, typically rectangular piece of wood or glass forming or set into the surface of a door, wall, or ceiling
- sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
- empanel: select from a list; "empanel prospective jurors"
- decorate with panels; "panel the walls with wood"
- A thin piece of metal forming part of the outer shell of a vehicle
- A flat board on which instruments or controls are fixed
CREDA (SUPA AUTO) 79065 - Storage Heater
Label stuck on inside of front panel.
Similar posts: electric convection heatersafe tent heaterscoleman heaters propanepropane heaters indoors120v baseboard heatercatalytic tent heaterconvection space heater