WOODEN TABLE CHAIR : ROUND DRUM COFFEE TABLE.
Wooden Table Chair
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
Wooden chair and table. The detail is from a historic building in Burgazada (Adalar, Turkey). Burgazada, The Fort Island, is the third largest of the Princes' Islands in the Sea of Marmara, near Istanbul. The island consists of a single hill 2 kilometres across and is named after Demetrius I of Macedon's father, Antigonus I Monophthalmus. The island took this name, but is generally known by the Turks today as simply Burgaz. Special thanks to Rob for his hospitality and Ron & Zeynep for the great company. Nikon D80 | Nikkor 18-200 VR @ 44.0mm | f/4.5 | 1/25s | ISO100 | Free Standing
Wooden Table + Chair Item#: DSCN0025
Wooden Table + Chair Total: $200.00 US Item#: DSCN0025