Round wooden dining table : Limed oak dining table : Single pedestal dining table
Round Wooden Dining Table
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- Like or characteristic of wood
- (woodenly) ungraciously: without grace; rigidly; "they moved woodenly"
- Made of wood
- Stiff and awkward in movement or manner
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor's performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- Give a round shape to
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
Saarinen Marble Dining Table
# Base constructed of reinforced fiberglass # Top available in Marble, Fibreglass or Wooden finishes # Available in White or Black Marble colors # Fibreglass top tables perfectly suited for bistros, cafes, restaurant installations # Price mentioned is for the 24inch round Marble top table
**RESERVED** FREEDOM round wooden dining table with 4 matching chairs --$60
•Table diameter: 100 cm •A few marks on the table surface •$60