From 6 Bittersweets (Guest Post from Scandi Foodie)
100g watercress [about 3 cups], leaves picked and washed
70g snow pea sprouts (about 2 cups)
4 red radishes, cut thinly into slices
1 avocado, sliced
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (toasted)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 Tbsp flaxseed/linseed oil
Pinch of sea salt
1. Place the watercress and snow pea sprouts into serving bowls.
2. Toss the radishes, avocado slices and pumpkin seeds in a separate bowl.
3. Whisk the lemon juice and flaxseed oil together and season with a pinch of salt.
4. Add the dressing into the mixing bowl and toss to coat.
5. Pour the vegetables on top of the watercress and snow pea sprouts and serve immediately.