KIDS BICYCLE WHEEL. SHIMANO ROAD BIKE WHEELS
Kids Bicycle Wheel
- the wheel of a bicycle
- A straight from Ace to Five. A "low" straight.
- The assembly containing the rim, spokes, and hub.
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
both this and previous upload were taken in March of their respective years. no big deal, because this kid rides all winter long...18 degrees or 80? doesn't matter. HATES to look at the camera so the fact that he IS in both shots is, well....just great.
Hermanos en Ruedas / Brothers in Wheels
Modelo: Desconocidos en Bicicletas Locacion: Parque Nicolas Tirado, Costanera Norte, Antofagasta, Chile. Edicion: Adobe Camara Raw + 55 mm tools. Fotografia: Juan Soriano C. Camara: Canon Xti (Eos 400d) + 90-300 mm.