MICROSTRIP BANDPASS FILTER - GE IN LINE WATER FILTER.
Microstrip Bandpass Filter
- A band-pass filter is a device that passes frequencies within a certain range and rejects (attenuates) frequencies outside that range. An example of an analogue electronic band-pass filter is an RLC circuit (a resistor–inductor–capacitor circuit).
- An electric circuit designed to pass only middle frequencies.
- A filter that attenuates signals both below and above the desired passband.
- A transmission line consisting of a metalized strip and solid ground plane metallization separated by a thin, solid dielectric. Microstrip is a popular material above 400 MHz and below 6 GHz because it permits accurate fabrication of transmission lines on ceramic or PC board substrates.
- Microstrip is a type of electrical transmission line which can be fabricated using printed circuit board [PCB] technology, and is used to convey microwave-frequency signals. It consists of a conducting strip separated from a ground plane by a dielectric layer known as the substrate.
- Printed circuit board surface traces referenced above a single ground or power plane. Microstrip structures have faster propagation delays than internal stripline, but are subject to more loss.
This is a 2.3 to 2.6 GHz PLL frequency synthesizer using LMX2353 PLL. Input frequency reference is 50 MHz (xtal osc.). controlled with pic16f628 microcontroller. VCO is Maxim MAX2750. Output is split with microstrip Wilkinson power divider into minicircuits ERA-33 amplifier with an output of +13 dBm. Easily drives a mixer for further frequency conversion as a L.O. signal source.
KSW highbridge offside view.
Again the rear dome and rearmost upper deck side windows are captured perfectly. I must get these finished (one day). I did get as far as attaching 10thou microstrip for the beading, but some of that is now coming off again.
Similar posts: green filterswater filter aquaguardbackpack water filterweb filter block pagefluval filter 304home water purifiers and filterslens filter reviewslc low pass filter design