Round Wood And Glass Coffee Table. Circular Glass Table.
Round Wood And Glass Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- Give a round shape to
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
A piano recital my son joined was held yesterday at a beautiful hall in Okamoto, Setagaya. This is a small coffee table I found in the entrance hall. Two more images in coments.
Coffee table desk
My coffee table doubles as computer desk.