Round Folding Dining Table - Rustic Outdoor Dining Table - Modern Kids Table And Chairs.
Round Folding Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- Give a round shape to
round folding dining table - Teak Folding
Teak Folding Dining Table (Teak Honey Brown Oiled Shine) (28.4"H x 31.5"W x 31.5"D)
The Premium Teak Round Folding Table is a gorgeous addition to any outdoor space, pool, spa or even indoor space. It comfortably seats up to four persons to enjoy quality time outside, in a sun room or also inside. With its solid and elegant construction, beautifully oiled for the perfect honey brown shine and protection, it will please for a long time. If folded away for storage, due to its depth of only 5 inches, it uses very little space and fits almost anywhere. The table is machine made for perfect precision cut and fit. It is then finished with a final hand-sand that gets it ready for teak oiling. We use only the best quality teak oil for the perfect honey brown shine and protection of the wood. A triple coat guarantees for long lasting protection. If exposed directly to weather for long durations, the color of the wood will change over time to a beautiful patina. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Easy.
The Daisies (don't eat them)
Caption reads: This cheerful kitchen makes a delightful place to eat. The round dining table converts to a smaller square when its leaves are dropped. The dining side of the peninsula blends with the wood of the table. Folding shutters can be closed across the pass-through counter for room-dividing privacy. Suspended wall cabinets provide considerable storage space, yet their creamy color and small-scale design create a feeling of spaciousness. The lower cabinets, countertops, and chairs are a sunny yellow.
Dining table with extender (4 chairs)
Normally a round circle that seats four, this pine table can seat six with the extender in. However, only four chairs come with the table (see other pic). There is a blemish on the top. Also, not pictured, a similar but smaller table but with forest green legs. Instead of extending, the smaller one starts out round and then has edges that fold down further to let it sit next to a wall. The small one comes with two matching chairs.