Plastic dining room table : French bistro table
Plastic Dining Room Table
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- dining room: a room used for dining
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
plastic dining room table - Fisher-Price Healthy
Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat, Yellow and Orange
The booster seat straps onto most dining room chairs. The tray adjusts to baby's tummy, plus the tray can go right into the dishwasher after meals to sanitize. The seat is very smooth for easy cleaning, it nests and the straps can be used over the shoulder to provide great on the go portability. Measures 8.5" x 15" x 12". Weight capacity 45 lbs.
Safe, convenient, and comfortable for a growing baby, the Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat helps make feeding time more pleasant, while also simplifying clean-up. With its smooth, easy-wipe surface, this booster seat features a feeding tray that you can sanitize right in the dishwasher. It also folds compactly for portability, and includes a carrying strap so you can take it with you anywhere you go.
Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat offers:
Smooth, easy-wipe surface for fast clean-up; dishwasher safe
Front and rear straps adjust to fit virtually any chair
Seam- and crevice-free design means less trapped crumbs
Easy-clean seat has no crevices to trap crumbs. View larger.
Safe, Adjustable Design
Designed for babies weighing up to 45 pounds, the Healthy Care Booster Seat offers you the convenience of an adjustable design that fits both your child and your life. First, you can position the tray to adapt to baby's tummy, while a three-point harness adjusts to securely hold your growing child. Front and rear seat straps adjust to fit virtually any chair, making moving from room to room or eating out a snap. And a removable back and tray ensure that the seat is always the right size, even as your child's body grows and changes.
The Healthy Care Booster Seat meets two important demands parents have for booster seats. First, it provides a truly clean and effectively germ free feeding area for baby that can be removed and placed in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning. Secondly, it's a breeze to wipe down, thanks to the seam- and crevice-free design. And once the seat is clean, you can keep it that way by nesting and then folding down the seat.
The Healthy Care Booster Seat measures 8.5 x 15.0 x 12.0 inches.
What's in the Box
Booster seat and carrying strap.
Back & tray remove to accommodate older kids. View larger.
Folds up and goes anywhere. View larger.
i started to clean my dining room. there is a noticeable difference. the area seems lighter. we are DEFINITELY having some yard sales soon. i filled three boxes with crap that i don't think anyone wants. i'll let them go trough it and take what they truly want, and the rest of it is going. i'm going to have a free pile and make signs that say FREE STUFF because i just want it GONE. as with every area i cleaned, i filled a paper grocery bag with recyclables. i don't know why there is also so much cardboard and newspaper everywhere. now if only the strike would end so we could get all of our recycling out of here completely. monday
70's doll house, dining room
Dining room in my refurbished 70's style split-level doll house. The kitchen chairs are dollar store finds. I made the round table using a golf tee for the leg. The dining stairs are from a doll house kit (see my farmhouse pictures) I made the table and the staircase from scrap wood. The rug is braided ribbon lengths sewn together. The candle holders were from some creepy plastic religious decoration. It is hard to see but in the corner behind the table is a planting pot that is actually a ball from a type writer. It kind of looks like a brass planter.