Coffee Wood Table. Round Wood Coffee Tables.
Coffee Wood Table
- A drink made from the roasted and ground beanlike seeds of a tropical shrub, served hot or iced
- These seeds raw, roasted and ground, or processed into a powder that dissolves in hot water
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans; "he ordered a cup of coffee"
- any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- A cup of this drink
- coffee bean: a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
$5 coffee table
last week I went on a mission to find the perfect coffee table for this space. well, the perfect coffee table for under, say, $20. the kid was a trooper, as we hit every thrift store in town that day. no dice. today we wandered into our favourite overflowing-with-junk thrift store to find some jars for canning, and though they were out of jars, there sat this square, handmade solid wood coffee table with shelves, on hidden casters. it is eerily like the one I was starting to imagine asking my dad to build. very, very stoked.
Josh's coffee table
Josh bought this coffee table from the St Vincent De Paul's back when he first started flatting. It's been used as everything from a dinner table to a mah jong platform to a convenient step ladder. We sold it on Trade Me in preparation for our move.