Hot tube heater. Towel heater radiator.
Hot Tube Heater
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A fastball
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A long, hollow cylinder of metal, plastic, glass, etc., for holding or transporting something, chiefly liquids or gases
- Material in such a cylindrical form; tubing
- conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- convey in a tube; "inside Paris, they used to tube mail"
- The inner tube of a bicycle tire
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
Quick & Hot Instant Hot Water Dispenser - the failure
mouse over to see the breakage... Anaheim Manufacturing Company Quick & Hot Instant Hot Water Dispenser AH-780. Manufactured in 2004-03, installed in 2004-05. Kinda sad that this only lasted a bit over three years. I double checked when installing the new tank that the incoming water tube was not under stress, hopefully that prevents this failure in the future.
Solar Water Heater for Turkey (With Make-up)
Low Pressure Solar Water Heater (Vacuum Tube) --Tank Capacity: 100-300 L; --Make-up Capacity: 25, 50 L; --Vacuum Tube: 47 x 1500mm, 58 x 1800mm; --Support: Sloping roof, or Flat roof
Related topics: tent heaters for campingrv atwood water heater partsinduction heater manufacturerdiesel heaterresidential electric baseboard heaterselectric panel heatersjoven water heater pricecarbon fiber quartz heatercost of water heater installationinstalling a wood heater