TRAVEL MAKEUP SETS - GOOD MAKEUP FOR BLUE EYES - MOVIE MAKEUP.
Travel Makeup Sets
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news
- change of location: a movement through space that changes the location of something
- The action of traveling, typically abroad
- the act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
- Journeys, esp. long or exotic ones
- (of a device) Designed so as to be sufficiently compact for use on a journey
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- (set) a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- (set) put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- (set) fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
What's In Your Makeup Bag?
This was for Day 11 from the 30 Day Blog Challenge I'm doing for my blog. I think I have too much, and this doesn't even compare to other people's collection! If curious, this is NOT what I bring with me everyday. That would be too much! When traveling I just bring a pressed powder, lip stuff and lotion. :)
EcoTools mini brush set
I LOVE this set! I carry it in my purse for when my face gets a bit shiny or especially when it rains and some of my makeup gets screwed up :( They are SOOOO soft and come with the little pouch to keep them in! $9.99 drugstores