Different Eye Makeup Styles - Make A Dress Up Game.
Different Eye Makeup Styles
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- A way of using language
- A manner of doing something
- (style) make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- (style) designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- (style) manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- look at
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- the organ of sight
Bora at Bold Souls.
Bora. Styling Silvia Pellegrino. Photography Martin Hank Barker. Make up Jenny Phillips. Hair by Rainbow Room International. Model Barbora Bora Zabransky. Bora wears vintage fur coat by Jazz Emporium. Necklace by Riptinka. Top, jeans and shoes- models own.
Styling Silvia Pellegrino. Photography Martin Hank Barker. Make up Jenny Phillips. Hair by Rainbow Room International. Model Tessa van Sandijk. Tessa wears Hollyhood Tweed by Chouchou.