60s style makeup. Soothing eye make up remover
60s Style Makeup
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- A manner of doing something
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- A way of using language
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- The 60s decade ran from January 1, 60, to December 31, 69. It was the seventh decade in the Anno Domini/Common Era, if the nine-year period from 1 AD to 9 AD is considered as a "decade".
- File:1960s decade montage.png|From left, clockwise: A soldier lies on the ground during the Vietnam War; The arrival of The Beatles in the U.S.
- 60S is the large ribosomal subunit in eukaryotes. It corresponds to 50S in prokaryotes.
60s style makeup - Decades of
Decades of Style: A Step-by-Step Hair & Makeup Guide - 60s & 70s
The 1960s and 1970s were two decades of pure glamour, revolution and fun that shook up the world in ways no one could have predicted.
American hair-and-makeup artist Lexi DeRock gives you an in-depth look at these two amazing decades with 16 complete hair & makeup looks inspired by legendary style icons.
This guide gets you the authentic look but with modern techniques; you won’t need antiquated or unnecessary tools (who wants to sleep in rollers, anyway?).
Full-color photographs illustrate every step, so you can create a fabulous retro look with the hair tools and makeup kit you already have.
Each look is placed in its historical and cultural context, giving you an accurate view of two diverse style decades:
1960s: The Bombshell, The Socialite, The First Lady, The Sex Kitten, The MOD, The “It” Girl, The Ingenue, The Girl Group
1970s: The Hippie, The Studio 54 Sweetheart, The Boho Baby, The All-American Angel, The Cabaret Singer, The Supermodel, The Witchy Woman, The Glam Rocker
Thank God I was born in 1985
As was asked to do makeup styles of different periods, and here is my versions of 1920's, 1950's, 1960's and golden eighies.
Avon Ad 1969
Found in Good Housekeeping magazine, February 1969.
60s style makeup
Swirl your way to a perfected and brightened complexion. Stila's new Brighten and Correct Concealer contains a unique multi-mineral complex with Haloxyl, making it a perfect multi-purpose undereye brightener, illuminator and correcting concealer that helps reduce the appearance of dark circles over time. Swirled with two shades, one for brightening and another for correcting, and infused with light-diffusing pigments, this beautiful formula offers lightweight, buildable coverage while imporving the look and feel of skin. This innovative concealer delivers one high performance, high definition, complexion-perfecting product.