METAL TOP DINING TABLE - DINING TABLE SEATING DIMENSIONS - DECORATIVE CONSOLE TABLES
Metal Top Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- Broken stone for use in making roads
- cover with metal
- A solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity (e.g., iron, gold, silver, copper, and aluminum, and alloys such as brass and steel)
- metallic: containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal; "a metallic compound"; "metallic luster"; "the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, suggesting the clash of vibrant blades"- Ambrose Bierce
- Gold and silver (as tinctures in blazoning)
- metallic element: any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Be taller than
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
metal top dining table - iTouchless Fully
iTouchless Fully Automatic Stainless Steel Touchless Trashcan TX, 1 Gallon (6 Liter)
This new 6 Liter Touchless Trashcan TX model is a personal trash container. With its compact design, it can fit almost any tight space such as under office table, inside kitchen sink cabinet, bathroom, bedroom, and kid's room. It uses the same sensor technology in the lager NX and SX models. As your hand or debris enter the zone 6 inches from the infrared sensor on top of the trash can, the lid will automatically open. The lid will remain open if debris or hand is within the 6 inch range of the infrared sensor. 3 seconds after your hand moves away from the lid it closes automatically. At top front of the lid there are open and close buttons for manual operation, and there is a on/off power switch on the back of the trash can. Includes an inner bucket. Power lasts up to one year on 4 AA size batteries (not included). The Benefits: This 100% touch-free trashcan creates a germ free, odor free, automated environment. It keeps your hands clean while you are cooking or playing with your children. It also helps prevent contamination, which reduces the threat of certain illnesses and infections. The lid design seals in odors so you can breath easier. In addition, the Touchless Trashcan could outlast most step-on and hand-touch cans since if you don't touch it, you can't break it! This could actually be the last trash can you ever buy, which will save you money, mess, and time.
This dining room table was purchased from Glee Club alumnus Yuping Toh '99 in July 2002. It features sturdy metal legs, an elegant wooden frame, and a glass top. Heavy! I'll throw in an elegant red tablecloth. Could make for a fancy Beirut table. l66" w42" h29". $30. Add four matching chairs with red seat cushions for an additional $10.
Pliante Dining Table
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN--This is a lovely dining table in the vintage industrial style. An accordion-type metal piece unfolds to support the metal table-top. 135cm long, 89cm wide, 74cm tall.