CORNER DINING TABLE WITH BENCH. WOODEN TABLE TOPS. COUNTRY PUB TABLE
Corner Dining Table With Bench
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A place or angle where two or more sides or edges meet
- a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
- the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
- gain control over; "corner the gold market"
- An area inside a room, box, or square-shaped space, near the place where two or more edges or surfaces meet
- A place where two streets meet
- A long, sturdy work table used by a carpenter, mechanic, scientist, or other worker
- take out of a game; of players
- exhibit on a bench; "bench the poodles at the dog show"
- A long seat for several people, typically made of wood or stone
- The office of judge or magistrate
- a long seat for more than one person
corner dining table with bench - Home Styles
Home Styles Wood Kitchen Dining Nook Corner Bench in Distressed Oak
The Home Styles Corner Kitchen Dining Nook Corner Bench is constructed of hardwood solids and veneers in a rich multi-step distressed Oak finish. It features a corner L-shaped design and a slanted backrest for comfort. With cottage design elements, relax in the Home Styles Corner Kitchen Dining Nook Bench. Features: Dining Nook Bench made of hardwood solids and veneers Distressed Oak finish Corner L-shaped design Cottage style Casual dining Ready to assemble Please Note: This product is for the corner bench only. Table and rectangular bench sold separately Specifications: Long Bench Dimensions: 36.75" H x 41.75" W x 17.5" D Short Bench Dimensions: 36.75" H x 25.75" W x 17.5" D Corner Bench Dimensions: 36.7" H x 17.5" W x 17.5" D Weight: 85 lbs Shipping Carton Dimensions: 13.5" H x 27.5" W x 46" D Recommended Care: Clean with a soft, damp cloth Use a mild dishwasher soap mixed with water if necessary
Day 274/365: Whatever blows your skirt up
You want to know what blows my skirt up...? Dirty Dancing! I don't give a shit how lame this makes me. I love it! Every time I see it I fall in love with it again, the music, the dancing, the one liners (nobody puts baby in the corner, ha ha) everything about it, I just love it. And what girl doesn't want 'movie love' like that? Anyway thought I'd go for a different look for a bench Monday, so here I am up on my dining room table dancing and twirling round like an idiot! I had to make up for the lack of dancing on Friday and where better to do it ;D HBM people :D
....white painted chair...
...we had bought four of these Ikea "Bertil"chairs, in black, for our dining table...something was wrong though with the outcome. So, I tried painting the chair white, exept its seat. I like the result, so I'll have to do the second one, too. The other two of the set.are currently stored in the cellar, since I ' m still using the Ikea shelf - bench for sitting at the other side of the dining table.
corner dining table with bench
This charming 3-piece Nook Dining Set will help you create an inviting family atmosphere in your kitchen or dining area. This set will fit snugly in any corner, helping you utilize your dining space. The Nook Corner bench includes a seat that lifts for storage. Trestle style table and bench complete the set. Constructed of MDF and finished in antique white, this set is durable. Nook Corner long side measures: 63-1/2-inch by 20-inch by 34-inch H. Short Side: 48-inch by 20-inch by 34-inch H. Nook Table measures: 43-inch by 27-1/2-inch by 29-inch H. Nook Bench measures: 40-inch by 12-inch by 18-inch H. Requires some assembly.