Chrome dining tables. Ramvik coffee table
Chrome Dining Tables
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- plate with chromium; "chrome bathroom fixtures"
- Denoting compounds or alloys of chromium
- Chromium plate as a decorative or protective finish on motor-vehicle fittings and other objects
- another word for chromium when it is used in dyes or pigments
- treat with a chromium compound
formica & chrome kitchen table
i found this table at a flea market and only paid $60 for the table and a leaf, along with 4 chairs! the guy didn't know what he was selling, i think. i cleaned up the chrome with aluminum foil and the chairs were recovered as a gift.
dining for diners
yet another alteration of my space: i found these fantastic aqua vinyl/chrome chairs to go with my yellow aborite/chrome dining table. it's been YEARS, but i finally completed my dining set.