Captain Cook Cruises Sydney Harbour - Mt Cook Airport.
Captain Cook Cruises Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Harbour can refer to: *Port Jackson, the harbour of Sydney, Australia *Sydney Harbour (Nova Scotia), the harbour of Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Cook: English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Captain James Cook FRS RN ( – 14 February 1779) was a British explorer, navigator and cartographer, ultimately rising to the rank of Captain in the Royal Navy.
- "Captain Cook" is the first episode of Blackadder Goes Forth, the fourth series of the BBC sitcom Blackadder.
- (cruise) an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- (cruise) drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure; "She cruised the neighborhood in her new convertible"
- A voyage on a ship or boat taken for pleasure or as a holiday and usually calling in at several places
- (cruise) travel at a moderate speed; "Please keep your seat belt fastened while the plane is reaching cruising altitude"
"Is anyone home...?" - Captain Cook Cruises "Sydney Y 2000" off Kirribilli Point - 12 September 2011
In the background Admiralty House and Kirribilli House .. Sydney residences of the Governor General and the Prime Minister. Alas no one was home on the beautiful Spring afternoon both were in Canberra keeping Australia 'safe' from boat people of another kind.
Captain Cook Cruises 'Sydney 2000'
Captain Cook Cruises 'Sydney 2000' in Darling Harbour on a Sydney Harbour Cruise