CHEAP SCIENCE TOYS - PAPO TOYS 2011.
Cheap Science Toys
- a particular branch of scientific knowledge; "the science of genetics"
- skill: ability to produce solutions in some problem domain; "the skill of a well-trained boxer"; "the sweet science of pugilism"
- The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment
- A systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject
- Science (from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is, in its broadest sense, any systematic knowledge that is capable of resulting in a correct prediction (i.e. falsifiability in Karl Popper's sense) or reliable outcome.
- A particular area of this
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
Parking Structure Roof
This is the roof of the parking structure where I work. There are some absolutely gigantic fans right behind me in this picture. I ran out of film before I could take a picture of them. They look like something out of a science fiction movie. They blow straight up. You wouldn't want to fall in one. When I purchased the camera for $1 at the Salvation Army Family Store, it came with some film in it. There were two usable pictures. I posted one of them as part of this series. I took the rest of the pictures in this series using that roll. I don't know how old it was.
Science-Fiction Spinning top
I have a faible for cheap SF Toys. This is one of three or four different spinning tops I have, the difference between them being the motive on the small metal plate, in this case it's the Space Shuttle.
Similar posts: cultural toys and games in south africa6 year old toys for boysbest toys for 6 year old girlmost popular toys of 2011best ride on toysinflatable pool toys for adultstoys for big boys san antoniothinkway toys woodyhomemade infant toystotoro plush toys