White Saleen Wheels. Mattel Hot Wheels 4 Lane Raceway.
White Saleen Wheels
- Some Aristocrats Love Every Expensive Novelty
- Saleen, Incorporated, commonly known as Saleen, was an American manufacturer of high performance sports cars and high performance automotive parts in Troy, Michigan, formerly based in Irvine, California.
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
- Paint or turn (something) white
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
@Explore Feb 27, 2006 #270 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo at The Detroit Auto Show. Usually this car is placed outside the auto show. This year was no exception. Here are the specs: price tag of $637,723, a 750-hp V-8 engine - zero to 60 mph in under three seconds, and ranked #5 in Forbes' most expensive cars 2006. An earlier version of this car can be seen in Bruce Almighty starring Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston.
You can see the front end of a McLaren Mercedes next to this Saleen. Unfortunately the only shot I had of the Mercedes was pretty bad, so I deleted it.