POWER WHEELS BARBIE CAR - HARD TRUCK 18 WHEELS OF STEEL TRUCKS - 911 SPORT CLASSIC WHEELS.
Power Wheels Barbie Car
- (Power wheel) A built in mechanical device to recover a portion of the power consumed by a constant speed centrifugal compressor when operating at reduced capacity or reduced pressure rise, or both. (060)
- Power Wheels is a brand of battery-powered ride-on toy cars for kids ages 12 months to seven years old.
- Since her film debut in 1987 in ', Barbie has been a virtual actress starring in several feature films and short films.
- "Barbie" is a song written by Bruce Morgan. After already having the instrumental track recorded, the vocals were recorded Feb. 8, 1962 by Brian Wilson of the American pop band The Beach Boys and the Wilsons' mother Audree during their early years as a recording group.
- A barbecue
- Barbie is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy-company Mattel, Inc. and launched in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler is credited with the creation of the doll using a German doll called Bild Lilli as her inspiration.
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
Finishing the new Barbie Dream Car -> SquirtMobile conversion. :-) Stunts to come, hopefully in the near future.
Cruising in Barbie's car
Last weekend it rained so I took Tru to Toys R Us where he fell in love with Barbie's pink mustang.