PLASTIC WHEELS TOYS. MAVIC WHEELS FOR SALE. MEASURING WHEEL COUNTER
Plastic Wheels Toys
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
plastic wheels toys - American Plastic
American Plastic Toy Extreme Ride-In
Features oversized knobby wheels, "off-road" styling and lots of colorful decals. A screwdriver and two-sided wrench are stored in the trunk - the essential tools for all those building mechanics. Take apart engine has 14 removable parts. Front and rear bumpers can also be easily removed and reinstalled with the screwdriver.
•Oversized knobby wheels
•Measures 33-3/4" x 22-1/8" x 15-1/4"
•Take apart engine has 14 removable parts
•Comes with screwdriver and two-sided wrench
•Removable front and rear bumper
This train engine comes from the American Plastic Brick Wheel Toy set. It is on the back page of the instructions. I had the parts for this as a kid, but never figured out how to attach the drive piston to the side. I guess I have a little more determination than I used to. This model can be built with set number 750.
Plastic Toy Ferris Wheel
85mm diameter. Lovely 'working' toy made in England by SUNNYTOYS. 'Can be used as a water wheel under a running tap'. What more could a child of the 50s want?