PLASTIC CAR WHEELS - MAVIC WHEELS AKSIUM
Plastic Car Wheels
- (car wheel) a wheel that has a tire and rim and hubcap; used to propel the car
- (car wheel) A type of wheel designed for use on cars
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
Plastic Army Truck Toys - 4 of 4
These little plastic trucks are just perfect for little plastic green soldiers.
Plastic Army Truck Toys - 2 of 4
This little plastic truck Is just perfect for little plastic green soldiers.