5TH FLOOR PAPHOS. THE DANCEFLOOR FIRING 50.
5th Floor Paphos
- After Paphos, daughter of Pygmalion 1 and the statue he fashioned, the city in Cyprus is called. According to some she is mother of King Cinyras 1 [Ov.Met.10.292].
- Paphos (?????, Transliteration Pafos Baf), sometimes referred to as Pafos, is a coastal city in the southwest of Cyprus and the capital of Paphos District. In antiquity, two locations were called Paphos: Old Paphos and New Paphos. The currently inhabited city is New Paphos.
- An ancient city in Cyprus, where Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of sensual love, was worshipped.
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- 5 (five) is a number, numeral, and glyph. It is the natural number following 4 and preceding 6.
- fifth: coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position
- The Fifth Amendment (Amendment V) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, protects against abuse of government authority in a legal procedure. Its guarantees stem from English common law which traces back to the Magna Carta in 1215.
5th floor paphos - Logic Based
Logic Based Program Synthesis and Transformation: 11th International Workshop, LOPSTR 2001, Paphos, Cyprus, November 28-30, 2001. Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation, LOPSTR 2001, held in Paphos, Cyprus, in November 2001. The 13 revised full papers presented together with an invited paper were carefully selected and improved during two rounds of reviewing and revision. The papers are organized in topical sections on program transformation and equivalence, program verification, program analysis, program development, and program synthesis.
Paphos castle vertical
Paphos Harbour Castle early morning.
Similar posts: newport laminate flooringfree drawing floor plansterrazzo flooring cleaningdiscontinued hardwood flooringfixing laminate flooringtimber floors internationalflooring maplelake house floor plansoak solid wood flooringindustrial lino flooring