Dvora hotel tel aviv : Minerals hotel and spa at crystal springs : Disney resort hotel reviews.
Dvora Hotel Tel Aviv
- A city on the Mediterranean coast of Israel; pop. 355,000 (with Jaffa). It was founded as a suburb of Jaffa by Russian Jewish immigrants in 1909 and named Tel Aviv a year later
- Tel Aviv-Yafo (Hebrew: ???????????-?????, lit. "Spring Hill"-Jaffa; ?? ????, Tall ?Abib), usually referred to as Tel Aviv, is the second-largest city in Israel, with an estimated population of 393,900. The city is situated on the Israeli Mediterranean coastline, with a land area of .
- the largest city and financial center of Israel; located in western Israel on the Mediterranean
- Coastal city in the center of Israel, founded in 1909. First Jewish city; name taken from the Hebrew translation of Theodor Herzl's utopian novel Altneuland. In 1950 merged with neighboring Jaffa.
- Deborah or Debra was a prophetess and the fourth, and the only female, Judge of pre-monarchic Israel in the Old Testament (Tanakh). Her story is told twice, in chapters 4 and 5 of Judges.
Tel Aviv skyline
Tel Aviv seen from Jaffa, 4th of August 2010. Hasselblad 500C, Zeiss Planar 50mm f/2.8, Provia 400X, exposure 2 seconds.
Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
Tel Aviv e Gerusalemme Credit: ESA/NASA (934_0883)
Related topics: los lagos hotel spa resorthotel le fontanellephilippines hotels in manilahotel mimi del mar playa del carmenswanage accommodationthe hotel at mithotels and rental cars