Find an hotel : Tamarack lodge motel : Cheap hotels dublin city centre.
Find An Hotel
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- discovery: the act of discovering something
- Discover (someone or something) after a deliberate search
- Discover oneself to be in a surprising or unexpected situation
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
- discovery: a productive insight
- Discover or perceive by chance or unexpectedly
find an hotel - No More
No More Hotels In Paris: How to Find Alternative Accommodations (#1)
All the information a person need to know to rent an apartment, house or cottage in Paris. A money saving, creative alternative to renting a hotel room. Renting a fully furnished apartment in Paris costs about two-thirds of the cost of a medium-priced hotel and a traveler has the benefits of a home-like environment. Lynn shows how to save money on food so you have more to spend on the things you travel for - sightseeing, tours, shopping. She gives the names and locations of open air markets, grocery stores and specialty stores. You can live like a Parisian, meet the local people, save money while experiencing Paris as few visitors do. Also in the book is the location of tourism offices, transportation options, tours of all types, including boat tours, what to see in Paris and how to get there on the Metro, day trips outside Paris and more.
2009 Top One Hundred Countdown # 98: Asta Sven Belvedere Hotel
I found this larger format snapshot, along with its sister, in an antique store in Duncansville, Pennsylvania. The store advertised that it specialized in "paper," but all that paper was just thrown together in some drawers that were in filing cabinets of some sort from an old retail establishment. Photos, maps, letters, pamphlets, postcards, magazines, and all kinds of other paper ephemera were jumbled together. I hate sorting through that kind of mess, but what I hate worse is when you get stuff picked out and ask the price, and the seller wants the kind of money for it that he might reasonably ask if he had done the work of organizing and sorting. There were two guys in there, one smoking a cigar behind a counter, and another one in back, messing with some of his stock. I had about 40 photos picked out, and I chose to ask the guy in back: "What do you want for this little dab?" If it's less than a hundred photos, it's a "little dab." "Ten bucks," he said, not even looking through them. I didn't argue. I'm not sure I knew what I was looking at until I googled "Asta Sven." And even then I had to make some educated guesses about Asta Sven. Her most famous consort was Senator Birch. I don't think this is Senator Birch.
Playing to an empty house
Dans mes dernieres heures a Grenade avant de prendre le train du soir pour Barcelone je voulais tellement faire une sieste comme ont droit tous les Grenadins, mais j'avais deja quitte ma chambre en matinee. J'ai finalement trouve un petit coin precieux a l'ombre. Eh oui, j'avais commence a cogner des clous sur un banc dans ce joli plaza en face de l'ayuntamiento (hotel de ville), quand, une quinzaine de minutes plus tard, je me suis fait reveillee par des sons de guitare. Une berceuse pour moi, puisque j'etais la seule dans tout le plaza, les autre etant biens chez eux, au lit. Plus tard, je l'ai vu sur la plateforme, se dirigeant vers le meme train que moi. On my last hours in Granada as I waited the overnight train to Barcelona, and as lucky citizens of Granada were tucked into their beds for the siesta, I struggled to find a bit of shade on a park bench (there is very little shade in those southern cities). It did not take long for me to stretch out and fall into a snooze, though I was pleasantly awakened some 15 minutes later by sounds of this guitarist. I saw him later waiting for the same train, and realized he had also been whiling away his last hours in Granada on a park bench.
find an hotel
The hotel and catering industry offers a vast range of job opportunities, both at home and abroad. This book contains information on contacts and advice and sets out the skills, qualifications, experience, training, languages and permits needed to succeed in every aspect of the industry. It outlines the main types of work on offer in accommodation, food, entertainment and maintenance services, where to find the jobs, how to apply, which newspapers and magazines to use, how to cope with passports, visas and work permits and how to succeed whether at home, in Europe or other parts of the world.