Peninsula Excelsior Hotel - Cab Inn Hotel - Azul Beach Hotel.
Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
- The Excelsior is a hotel located at Lot No.1 (281 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong), which is the first plot of land sold at auction after Hong Kong became a British Colony in 1841 . The Noon-day Gun is located opposite the hotel, which was built in 1973.
- Peninsula was an Otago electorate in the New Zealand Parliament from 1881 to 1893, based on the Otago Peninsula.
- A peninsula (paeninsula, "paene-": almost + "insula": island) is a piece of land that is surrounded by water but connected to mainland via an isthmus. In many Germanic languages, peninsulas are called "half-islands".
- A piece of land almost surrounded by water or projecting out into a body of water
- a large mass of land projecting into a body of water
This was the view from my hotel room at Peninsula Excelsior Hotel Singapore. As you can see, in the right there's an Armenian Church. Straight ahead, Central Fire Station, Philatelic Museum, and National Archives of Singapore
Daytime View from Hotel
The morning view from my hotel in Singapore on my way back to the UK. The Flying saucer building is the new Supreme Court Building
Similar posts: slieve donard hotelbed and breakfast in konaguangzhou hotel guangzhouclub hotel copacabanahotel nuova barcaccia peschiera del gardainn at otter crest specialsmotel and innbrown place hoteljanes hotel family hero