Hotels near fort lauderdale convention center. Quality inn exit 4
Hotels Near Fort Lauderdale Convention Center
- Judson F. Williams Convention Center, known simply as Williams Convention Center, is located in El Paso, Texas, adjacent to Abraham Chavez Theatre. It was expanded in 2002 and now features of columnless exhibit space (divided into three halls) with seating for up to 8,000 people.
- Convention Center is an above-ground station on the JTA Skyway rail system in Jacksonville, Florida. When the station opened in 1989 it was known as Terminal Station. It is located on Bay Street just west of Johnson Street, adjacent to the Prime F.
- A convention center (American English, conference centre British English) is a large building that is designed to hold a convention, where individuals and groups gather to promote and share common interests.
- A resort, commercial, and industrial city in southeastern Florida, north of Miami; pop. 152,397
- Fort Lauderdale Station is a Tri-Rail station in Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida.
- Fort Lauderdale is a city in the U.S. state of Florida, on the Atlantic coast. It is the county seat of Broward County. According to 2007 U.S. Census Bureau estimates, the city had a population of 183,606.
- a city in southeast Florida on the Atlantic coast to the north of Miami; a favorite place for college students to go on their spring vacations
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
convention center, downtown tampa, FL
The convention center in downtown Tampa as seen from the bridge going to Harbour Island. This is a handheld HDR image created from 3 images, shot with Canon XSi and 18-55mm kit lens.
Trains including the Red Line and a BNSF train along with the San Diego Convention Center and the Gaslamp District, downtown San Diego, California.