Rio hotel las vegas pool : Country suites and inns : Oak cottage bed and breakfast.
Rio Hotel Las Vegas Pool
- largest city in Nevada; located in southeastern Nevada; originally settled by Mormons but is now famous for entertainment and gambling and general excess
- A city in southern Nevada; pop. 478,434. It is noted for its casinos and nightclubs
- McCarran International Airport is the principal commercial airport serving Las Vegas and Clark County, Nevada, United States. The airport is located five miles (8 km) south of the central business district of Las Vegas, in the unincorporated area of Paradise in Clark County.
- The Las Vegas Amtrak station is located at Railroad Street & Lincoln Avenue in Las Vegas, New Mexico. The station is near the Hotel Castaneda, a former hotel built by Fred Harvey for the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- (of two or more people or organizations) Put (money or other assets) into a common fund
- an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- combine into a common fund; "We pooled resources"
- Share (things) for the benefit of all those involved
- join or form a pool of people
- Rio de Janeiro: the former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil; chief Brazilian port; famous as a tourist attraction
- Rio is the second album by Duran Duran, originally released worldwide on 10 May 1982, and re-released in the United States November that year. It reached #2 in the UK and #1 in Australia.
- Rio was the brand name of a line of digital audio players, best known for producing the "Diamond Rio" model that was the impetus for a lawsuit in 1998 by the Recording Industry Association of America.
Rio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
I really liked this big loungers at the 'adult' pool. Didn't go there, entry was $30 or something. Just because it was 'topless'. Just looked like a bunch of guys hoping to see a topless girl :)
Rio pool area
The Rio pool area on a late Sunday afternoon with the Strip in the background
See also: shanghai hotels nanjing roadcheap reno hotelschina inngreen field hotel hoi anpine inn in carmelhotel basant residencyaccommodation close to auckland airportcityblick hotel berlin