Cooking Knives Set - Play Free Online Cooking Games - Pbs Italian Cooking Shows.
Cooking Knives Set
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- A cutting blade forming part of a machine
- A cutting instrument composed of a blade and a handle into which it is fixed, either rigidly or with a joint
- (knife) edge tool used as a cutting instrument; has a pointed blade with a sharp edge and a handle
- An instrument such as this used as a weapon
- use a knife on; "The victim was knifed to death"
- (knife) tongue: any long thin projection that is transient; "tongues of flame licked at the walls"; "rifles exploded quick knives of fire into the dark"
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
Fork, knife, and spoon 04
Fork, knife, and spoon set I crafted for a friend on 2/14/07 (the great Valentine's Day blizzard). Did all the actual forging that day; and I unfortunately let them sit awhile. Finally got the finish on them (and completed them) on 3/18/07. The black finish is merely Wesson cooking oil burned onto the utensils. Not only does it add a decent look to the pieces, but the oil actually acts as a barrier for moisture and prevents corrosion.
Cooking Light Setup 02
This is the setup shot for the Cooking Light Strobist Assignment. The knife is not the same since I change it on last minute but the lights are the same. Lighting: One Nikon SB26 to camera left and pointing at a white wall (light will come from the back of the set) with a CTO orange gel to give it some tone. Used a small cutting table under it with a stain from the coffee maker. Camera: Tv 200, Av 9.0 ISO 100 Trigger: Gadget Infinity