Barbie Cooking Games : Cooking Light Chicken Pot Pie.
Barbie Cooking Games
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Since her film debut in 1987 in ', Barbie has been a virtual actress starring in several feature films and short films.
- A barbecue
- Barbie is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy-company Mattel, Inc. and launched in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler is credited with the creation of the doll using a German doll called Bild Lilli as her inspiration.
- "Barbie" is a song written by Bruce Morgan. After already having the instrumental track recorded, the vocals were recorded Feb. 8, 1962 by Brian Wilson of the American pop band The Beach Boys and the Wilsons' mother Audree during their early years as a recording group.
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
Beef, is what's for dinner!
FMN Poppy is cooking tonight.