ATOMIC WRIST WATCHES. WATCH SPIDERMAN ANIMATED ONLINE.
Atomic Wrist Watches
- (wrist watch) wristwatch: a watch that is worn strapped to the wrist
- (Wrist watch (history)) For thousands of years, devices have been used to measure and keep track of time. The current sexagesimal system of time measurement dates to approximately 2000 BC, in Sumer.
- (of a substance) Consisting of uncombined atoms rather than molecules
- Of or forming a single irreducible unit or component in a larger system
- nuclear: (weapons) deriving destructive energy from the release of atomic energy; "nuclear war"; "nuclear weapons"; "atomic bombs"
- of or relating to or comprising atoms; "atomic structure"; "atomic hydrogen"
- Of or relating to an atom or atoms
- immeasurably small
My atomic timepiece
Did you hear that rumble in the east this morning? That was the sun adjusting itself to my watch
FOM Atomic Wrist Watch
This will one day be my Official FOM Atomic Wristwatch and Communicator.