Parsons Expandable Dining Table : Cottage Style Dining Room Table.
Parsons Expandable Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- able to expand or be expanded
- (Expandability) A measure of the ability to expand. A characteristic of substances, such as gases, that can expand to fill their containers.
- (of gases) capable of expansion
- Any member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant one
- A beneficed member of the clergy; a rector or a vicar
- Parsons is an impact crater on the battered far side of the Moon. It is located to the west-northwest of the crater Krylov, and to the east of Moore. Parsons is roughly circular in shape and the rim has undergone some erosion.
- Parsons is a city in the northern part of Labette County, located in Southeast Kansas, in the Central United States. The population was 11,514 at the 2000 census, and it was estimated to be in the year .
- United States sociologist (1902-1979)
parsons expandable dining table - The Expendables
The Expendables (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Sylvester Stallone stars as Barney Ross, leader of The Expendables, a tight-knit team of skilled combat vets turned mercenaries. Hired by a powerful covert operator, the team jets off to a small South American country to overthrow a ruthless dictator. Once there, they find themselves caught in a deadly web of deceit and betrayal. Using every weapon at their disposal, they set out to save the innocent and punish the guilty in this blistering action-packed thriller.
They might be expendable, but they sure are durable: The Expendables is crammed with well-traveled action heroes, called to a summit meeting here to capture some of that good old ultraviolent '80s-movie feel. Star-director Sylvester Stallone rides herd as the leader of this mercenary band, which includes Jason Statham, Jet Li, and Stallone's old Rocky V nemesis Dolph Lundgren. Mickey Rourke, looking like a car wreck on Highway 61, plays the tattoo artist who communicates the gang's assignments to Stallone; throw in Terry Crews and Ultimate Fighting champ Randy Couture, and you've got a badass crew indeed. The specifics here involve a Latin American island where US interests have mucked up the local politics beyond repair--but when Sly's eye is caught by the feisty daughter (Giselle Itie) of the local military jefe, a simple job gets complicated. Adding to the B-movie flavor of the enterprise, we've got Eric Roberts and Steve Austin bouncing around as badder-than-the-bad guys, plus Bruce Willis popping in for a one-scene bit, and… well, perhaps another unbilled cameo. The violence doesn't reach the frantic pace of Stallone's last Rambo picture, but it builds to a pretty crazy crescendo in the final reels, during which each cast member gets to show his stuff. Although Stallone's face looks younger than it did in the first Rocky movie, his line delivery is more sluggish than ever, and what lines! The dialogue is stuck in the '80s, too. Although it's pretty ham-handed throughout, The Expendables is likely critic-proof: the audience that wants to see this kind of body-slamming throwdown isn't going to care about the niceties. Let the knife throwing begin. --Robert Horton
Expandable Baton with Integrated Light
The new Baton Integrated Light expandable batons from BSTI utilize a revolutionary semi-rigid thermo plastic made in the USA. These batons can deliver effective nerve and muscular shock in a baton strike but with the benefit that it is less likely to deliver lethal strikes against you if taken away. The very bright light built into the end (170 lumens) with built in Tactical Touch® Switch allows you to go from Hi to low to strobe with a light press of your thumb or finger. When used as a duty flashlight, with an aggressive subject, the officer can use the 170 lumen High or Strobe settings to distract and disorient the subject. The baton Integrated Light can be immediately snapped out so the expandable baton can be used to defend or ward off a blow from the subject. If an escalation of force is required, the Baton Integrated Light can be used to deliver an effective strike. Because you do not have to drop your flashlight and reach for your baton, you gain precious seconds while the attacker is disoriented from the highly effective strobe.
Mesh Cooker, Lucian Cucu, Romania – the Expandable Oven & Hob
The Mesh Cooker is a true space saving device taking up room only when in use. The portable device uses retractable aluminium and expandable Teflon to accommodate different food types and sizes. The Mesh Cooker can be placed on a table or anywhere near a socket to plug it in. The cooker is not only small, but flexible, providing the benefits of an oven with a cooking plate – heating food within or on top depending on user preference. When not in use the Mesh Cooker folds away in to a 30 x 10 cm space.
parsons expandable dining table
Flex-drain 50910 flexible/expandable landscaping drain pipe, perforated, 12-foot a pipe with spaced slits, appropriate for ground water drainage (french drains, dispersing water from flower beds) in applications where surrounding soil is coarse enough not to pose a clogging threat and/or surrounding debris is minimal. Works effortlessly with our complete system of connectors, couplers and adaptors. Exceeds all applicable astm standards. Made with no-break copolymers for professional grade strength and integrity. Proprietary peak and valley design offers greater surface area and a 30-percent higher load-bearing rating than standard corrugated pipe. Guaranteed not to split, crack or break when used in accordance with local building codes. Flex-drain is compatible with virtually all traditional 3-inch and 4-inch corrugated pipe and 4-inch pvc. All flex-drain products are made in america.