Outdoor patio dining table - 36 round glass dining table.
Outdoor Patio Dining Table
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- A paved outdoor area adjoining a house
- usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence and is typically paved.
- Patio is the debut album by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, it was originally released on 10" vinyl only in June 1992 on the Ankst label. It was re-issued on CD in June 1995 with nine extra tracks. It is made up of a mixture of live, studio and home recordings.
- A roofless inner courtyard in a Spanish or Spanish-American house
Dining Table Aerial
Flagstone patio is in progress, but meanwhile last weekend's high temps made dining al fresco a very appealing option. Delicious meal by Mary.
shot this alongside the outdoor dining area. Love how things line up...