Mahogany pedestal table - Glass coffee table with storage
Mahogany Pedestal Table
- A table that features a center pedestal support instead of four legs.
- A table with a single central support
- A table which has a central supporting column or pillar.
- a table supported by a single central column
- any of various tropical timber trees of the family Meliaceae especially the genus Swietinia valued for their hard yellowish- to reddish-brown wood that is readily worked and takes a high polish
- A rich reddish-brown color like that of mahogany wood
- The tropical American tree that produces this timber, widely harvested from the wild
- reddish brown: a shade of brown with a tinge of red
- Hard reddish-brown timber from a tropical tree, used for high-quality furniture
- wood of any of various mahogany trees; much used for cabinetwork and furniture
mahogany pedestal table - 3ft Mahogany
3ft Mahogany Tilt Top Pedestal Table
This gorgeous mahogany pedestal table is a newly crafted reproduction originating from the shop of a small cabinetmaker in England. The mahogany displays an incredibly rich complexion and a distinct grain that are sure to make a bold impression in any setting, while the antique style pedestal design is simple, sturdy and elegant. It appears that the top is banded, but in fact the same mahogany veneers extend to the edges of the table, but are lighter around the edges to produce a banding effect. This beautiful tabletop flips up for storage and removal, making this a versatile "tilt top" table. Also, the brass feet feature casters for easy movement, so this table is as convenient as it is beautiful. Whether you are looking for a card table or a dining table, this lovely English tilt top pedestal table would make a fine addition to your furniture collection!
Dimensions: 36" wide x 36" deep x 30" high
Mahogany Pedestal Table
18th Century Pedestal Table Crotch Mahogany Starburst with Satin-wood cross banding and Ebony inlay, 2003
Mahogany Queen Anne Dining Chairs & Double Pedestal Regency Table furniture
Mahogany Queen Anne Dining Chairs & Double Pedestal Regency Table furniture ww.canonburyantiques.com
mahogany pedestal table
This five-foot round mahogany table is crafted in England by an old-fashioned cabinetmaker. It is a reproduction of the Georgian period pedestal table design, which was popularized in the late 1700s to early 1800s, and really exudes a sense of classic elegance. The mahogany looks amazing, with a rich color and very intense grain that are sure to make a bold statement in any room. Also, there is a banding of yew wood bordering the tabletop all the way around. The yew wood creates a nice contrast to the mahogany and brings out its lovely color. The table sits on a very thick and sturdy pedestal base with four short legs extending from the pedestal. Each leg is shaped quite nicely and has a brass foot and caster at the end. This stunning antique style mahogany dining table would make a beautiful addition to any home furniture collection!
Dimensions: 60" wide x 60" deep x 30" high