Bernhardt round dining table. Black round dining table and chairs. Distressed pine table
Bernhardt Round Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- Sarah (1844–1923), French actress; born Henriette Rosine Bernard. She was noted for her portrayal of Marguerite in La Dame aux camelias and of Cordelia in King Lear
- French actress (1844-1923)
- Give a round shape to
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
My dad Bishop Louis Bernhardt, and his grandkids, Steven & Karan Bernhardt at the San Antonio Riverwalk 03-2009 after dad performed a U.S. Army Wedding.
Bernhardt Family of Texas
Bishop Louis Bernhardt & Family * Quenton, Leatha, Trey, Justin, & Steven.