Car Heaters : Rinnai Wall Heater.
- (heater) device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- (heater) fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A fastball
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
NS 1225 with heater car south of Dieren, April 17, 1987
When NS used heater cars in the diesel trains out of Zutphen and Zwolle, there was a weekly run to Arnhem with one of these cars for maintenance. The train ran around noon and was pulled by an electric engine. Seen south of Dieren, near the Veluwe.
Parked Tank Car
I'm told this tank car is full of water in case it's needed to fight fires in the area and that it's heated to keep it from freezing in winter.
See also: infrared portable heaterptc fan heaterindoor propane heatershayward h350 pool heateron demand tankless water heatersquartz infrared heatershalogen heater efficiencyportable wood heaterboat water heaterhalogen heater running costs