Easy html photo gallery - Large digital photo print
Easy Html Photo Gallery
- (photo galleries) prestructured grids into which staff or users can upload photos. By extension, “gallery” can be used to describe any place on a website where users are able to upload static content to share with others.
- No matter what industry you're in, a Web site that features rich images will appeal to visitors and enhance your business' credibility! Our photo gallery tools allow you to create a comprehensive image portfolio.
- it is the space to upload your favourite photos or admire what other users have uploaded
- Be careful
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- hypertext markup language: a set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents
- XHTML (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language) is a family of XML markup languages that mirror or extend versions of the widely used Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), the language in which web pages are written.
- Hypertext Markup Language, a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, color, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages
- HyperText Markup Language is the dominant programming language for web pages. It allows text-based information to denote not only content, but also the structure of that content (i.e. paragraphs, links, headings, etc.).
easy html photo gallery - HTML, XHTML,
HTML, XHTML, and CSS, Sixth Edition
Need to learn HTML fast? This best-selling reference's visual format and step-by-step, task-based instructions will have you up and running with HTML in no time. In this completely updated edition of our best-selling guide to HTML, Web expert and best-selling author Elizabeth Castro uses crystal-clear instructions and friendly prose to introduce you to all of today's HTML and XHTML essentials. You’ll learn how to design, structure, and format your Web site. You'll create and use images, links, styles, lists, tables, frames, and forms, and you'll add sound and movies to your site. Finally, you will test and debug your site, and publish it to the Web. Along the way, you'll find extensive coverage of CSS techniques, current browsers (Opera, Safari, Firefox), creating pages for the mobile Web, and more.
Visual QuickStart Guide--the quick and easy way to learn!
Easy visual approach uses pictures to guide you through HTML and show you what to do.
Concise steps and explanations get you up and running in no time.
Page for page, the best content and value around.
Companion Web site at www.cookwood.com/html offers examples, a lively question-and-answer area, updates, and more.
Netflix Hearts HTML
This Netflix sleeve from Alias Season 2, Disc 2 has -oops- <i>doesn't<i> instead of doesn't. I guess Netflix customers are geeky enough to understand.
Found this on the net so damn funny and it has to be the worst tattoo in the world.
easy html photo gallery
An indispensable introductory guide to creating web pages using the most up-to-date standards
Serves as an ideal beginners guide to writing web pages using XHTML
Share advice on design principles and how to make pages more attractive and offers practical help with usability and accessibility
Features checklists and appendices that review key topics
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.