Cross stitch photo converter : Free children photo contest : Easy photo mosaic
Cross Stitch Photo Converter
- Sew or embroider using such stitches
- embroidery done with pairs of stitches that cross each other
- two stitches forming a cross or X
- Cross-stitch is a popular form of counted-thread embroidery in which X-shaped stitches in a tiled, raster-like pattern are used to form a picture. Cross-stitch is usually executed on easily countable evenweave fabric called aida cloth.
- A device for altering the nature of an electric current or signal, esp. from AC to DC or vice versa, or from analog to digital or vice versa
- A retort used in steelmaking
- a device for changing one substance or form or state into another
- Scott Sturgis is a Seattle, USA-based music producer, best known for his power noise/rhythmic noise project Converter. The harsh and distorted sounds of Converter were influenced by noise music and artists featured on the Ant-Zen record label.
- A person or thing that converts something
- Converting is a term used to describe a number of metallurgical smelting processes. The most commercially important use of the term is in the treatment of molten metal sulfides to produce crude metal and slag, as in the case of copper and nickel converting.
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photograph
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photo finish
cross stitch photo converter - Subversive Cross
Subversive Cross Stitch
In this wicked little book, Julie Jackson reinvents the age-old craft of cross-stitch, finally putting an end to all that saccharine sentimentalism and giving modern stitchers the chance to say what's really on their minds. Stitch up Bitch in Kitchen for a heartfelt housewarming gift. Spread cheer with the ever-festive Bite Me. Or whip up This Place Sucks for a cherished co-worker. This fully illustrated book includes 33 of Jackson's best patterns and easy-to-follow directions. Jackson outlines the simple tools and techniques needed and even offers encouragement and tips on how to create one-of-a-kind revolutionary designs from craft-store patterns with subversive sentiments all your own.
My first cross stitch project. I used one of my favourite quotes from Gilmore Girls, and played around with some borders and graphics. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I just need to iron it and find a frame.
Kristik Foto: cross stitch of a lady
Cross Stitch photo, 6 colors, 150x200 stitches. Finished on July 08, after 25 days work.
cross stitch photo converter
Old-fashioned ABC samplers are nowhere to be found in this collection of 26 stylish and witty designs that give cross-stitch a forceful new look. Unconventional wall hangings fill the first section of the book and dazzle with their bold colors, unusual lettering, and offbeat quotes from songs, books, movie dialogue, and even truck stop bathrooms. A second group of patterns features intriguing, small designs called "tattoos" to sew on T-shirts, jean jackets, bracelets, and handbags, and a final section shifts to the decoration of household items such as pillows, dish towels, and a cloth-wrapped money jar. Each project is accompanied by commentary explaining the inspiration behind the design, and sidebars offer tips for personalizing the final product by adding beads, dyed fabric backgrounds, or frames made from hardware and found objects. Basic technique demos teach beginners how to form cross-stitches, mix cross-stitch with other embroidery, choose and use embroidery thread, stitch on linen, and work out designs on blank graphs.