STRAWBERRY BABY HAT. UNIQUE BABY NAMES 2011.
Strawberry Baby Hat
- any of various low perennial herbs with many runners and bearing white flowers followed by edible fruits having many small achenes scattered on the surface of an enlarged red pulpy berry
- a soft red birthmark
- sweet fleshy red fruit
- A deep pinkish-red color
- A sweet soft red fruit with a seed-studded surface
- The low-growing plant that produces this fruit, having white flowers, lobed leaves, and runners, and found throughout north temperate regions
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- A shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform
- Used to refer to a particular role or occupation of someone who has more than one
- headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
- an informal term for a person's role; "he took off his politician's hat and talked frankly"
- put on or wear a hat; "He was unsuitably hatted"
Baby dress, sun hat & panties for baby shower gift
Crappy pic - we had rain yesterday and it was dark out and I took this pic just before I wrapped it. Made this for a friend who is having a baby girl in January. I added some yo-yos to the yoke of the dress to add some contrast. Dress & Pantie pattern is Simplicity 4243. Hat pattern is Simplicity 2388 Mama-to-be loved it! Main fabric is from Jay McCarroll's Garden Friends line and is called Strawberry Sunshine (in Mint colorway).
Hand Knit Strawberry Hat using Classic Elite mercerized cotton yarn. Since they don't make this yarn anymore, I had to resort to finding it on eBay, but it is so much fun to work with!. I used the Ann Norling design,with a few minor changes.
Related topics: homemade baby shower inviteswholesale organic babybaby cribs naturalfree crochet baby hats patternsbaby see n signbeanie babies babysleep disorders in babiesbaby when i see you smilebaby born at 17 weeks