FRIDGE OF BEER : FRENCH DOOR SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR
Fridge Of Beer
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- A refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- "Beer" is the fifth episode of the BBC sitcom Blackadder II, the second series of Blackadder, which was set in Elizabethan England from 1558 to 1603.
- a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops
- Beer is the world's most widely consumed and probably the oldest of alcoholic beverages; it is the third most popular drink overall, after water and tea.
- An alcoholic drink made from yeast-fermented malt flavored with hops
- Any of several other fermented drinks
fridge of beer - Mr. Beer
Mr. Beer Premium Edition Home Microbrewery System
Make your own premium beer at a fraction of the cost of store bought beer. Brew your own beer in 14 days (7 days to ferment and 7 days to carbonate), simple, fun, and inexpensive. Makes a case of premium beer. Includes a Mr. Beer Brew Keg with lid, 8-1 liter PET bottles, West Coast Pale Ale beer mix, Booster Pack for flavor enhancement and alcohol boost, One-Step Cleanser to clean and disinfect brewing and bottling equipment, Mr. Beer Brewer's Guide inclusive of brewing tips, recipes, and the most frequently asked questions to get the most out of your Mr. Beer brewing system. Simple 4-step instructions.
In just 14 days, beginning and advanced brewers alike can enjoy a glass of premium, handcrafted beer with this home-brewing kit. The 2-1/2-gallon brew keg features a pour tap and wide-mouthed lid for easy cleaning by hand. Included with this microbrewery kit are a can of West Coast Pale Ale mix, which produces a mild, full-bodied beer, a single-use packet of booster, which contains all-natural carbohydrates that enhance flavor and boost alcohol content, and brewer’s yeast. The beer-making ingredients are simply mixed with water, left to brew in the keg at room temperature for a week, and then put into the kit’s eight one-liter PET bottles for another week, during which time natural carbonation takes place. No CO2 cartridges are needed to enhance sparkle or beer head. Plastic bottle caps and labels are also included, as well as an instruction booklet full of brewing tips and recipes. Other Mr. Beer mixes and booster packs can be ordered separately. The keg is made of FDA-compliant PVC, which does not impart taste or color and is virtually indestructible. --Ann Bieri
Sept 2008 beer fridge snapshot
Haven't posted a beer fridge pic in a while ... and after receiving a beer trade in the mail and hitting the liquor store (which had some new beers on the shelves), I thought it was high time for another snapshot of a day in the life of my beer fridge. (bigger shot if you click "all sizes")
Taken with the standard iPhone camera app. My fridge, full of beer and soda.