Modern Glass End Tables. Shinto Coffee Table. Reclaimed Wood Dining Table.
Modern Glass End Tables
- are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- a contemporary person
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
modern glass end tables - Adesso Blaze
Adesso Blaze Light End Table, Steel
The "Blaze Light Table" by Adesso, has a fun and decorative feel, with light emitted directly from the table top. With an orange inner detail for a colorful glow when table is lit, table coordinates a frosted glass top and satin steel finish with chrome accents, for contemporary decor elements. A foot step on/off switch allows for easy operation. Table uses three 25-watt candelabra torpedo bulbs (included).
Feeling like the living room could use a style pick-me-up? Ready for more color and character without having to do major redecorating? Bold, fresh changes are simple to achieve with small, easily incorporated accent pieces. Enter Adesso's Blaze Light end table: This modern design features a unique tabletop with a bright orange dome topped by a reflective disk and round, frosted glass. Inside the dome, three 25-watt candelabra bulbs turn on to flood the whole top with light, sending out a cozy orange blaze of illumination. (Aha--there's the color without having to paint all the walls!) The simple satin-steel support pole and polished-chrome flat base help to catch the light and increase its inviting effect. Turned off, Blaze makes a cheerful accent next to a sofa or chair; turned on, it's a fun marriage of form and function that's sure to delight. The table measures 19 inches in diameter by 23 inches high and has a foot-step switch. Bulbs are included; assembly is required. --Kara Karll
My New Green Living room!
Thanks Dad! and Mom! For all your hard work and help getting this done. Oh and sebastian for watching everything and checking for mistakes. Nothing has made me more happy! New couch, Eurolounger (costco) new "Block" end tables and "Block" coffee table (overstock.com). Almost Shag carpet (Home Depot). Chrome ball Lamps (overstock.com) Soon to be dining room "Supernova" light (modernlightinguniverse.com) I Just need to add some art as soon as I find the final position for the Couch. Dining room chairs and Furniture on the way, may take a week.
This is a rosewood bar , hand made in Korea. I hate it. It's not modern enough and the lacquer/stain used on it stinks, so that anything store inside smells weird, including drinking glasses. It folds out and has a marble top, but those aspects in no way redeem it. When we go stateside, it's going out in the garage or better yet, the garbage.
modern glass end tables
Create an elegant look while organizing and concealing your home entertainment center with the Sliding Frosted Glass Door TV Stand. Frosted glass allows you to keep all your entertainment components out of view while the sliding doors still allow for easy access. At 49" wide, this TV stand is perfect for a flat screen TV. Made of solid and composite wood with a rich espresso finish. Easy to assemble. For pieces in the same style see the Slatted Wood Umbrella Stand or the Wood Wine Tower. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Easy.