Concrete coffee table - Dining table with marble - Queen ann end table
Concrete Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Cover (an area) with concrete
- Form (something) into a mass; solidify
- Fix in position with concrete
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
- cover with cement; "concrete the walls"
concrete coffee table - Spirit Coffee
Spirit Coffee Table Set in Ebony
4377633 / 4377630 Create an inviting, contemporary living space with the Spirit coffee table set. Its minimalist design and 3 roomy storage sections are accented by a recessed kick plate that makes the bottom storage shelf appear to float in midair, adding a punch of modern flair to your room. Long, sleek lines and the luxurious Ebony finish place this set at the center of attention in any room. Features: -Set includes coffee table and one end table. -Spirit collection. -Ebony finish. -Engineered wood construction. -Contemporary style. -Coffee table and end table both feature two shelves. -Recessed furniture bases. -Assembly required. Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come! South Shore Furniture is proudly taking a stand on its environmental positioning and is supporting its words with very concrete actions and a vision for a healthy future. Current actions include: - Improved packaging Our new packaging use 60pct less non-biodegradable materials.. -Energy efficiency Yearly, 5 to 6 tons of wasted paneling are converted into energy used internally. -Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) certification Already meeting the very strict 2009 California Formaldehyde Regulations. -Greener communication tools Reduced format on recycled paper and conversion to electronic format.. -A Green Future in mind: a member of the Composite Panel Association whose mission is to work towards more ecological and environment-friendly panel solutions..
Concrete Coffee Table. The Case of the Missing Pie!
Then it sat on our floor for the next month and a half. Luckily it's pretty strong and flat so walking on it wasn't a problem. The "top surface' is actually face down in the mould. Never Did take any good pictures of the pour itself, since it was an enormous hassle to achieve on 4th floor apartment balcony.
Concrete Coffee Table: Crisis in the Andes!
Ready to cast the slab. The other tenants looked at us real funny when we hauled all this through the lobby. We screwed up the first slab by letting it dry too quickly in the sun. They looked at us even funnier when we started hauling busted-up 35lb chunks of concrete out of the apartment!
concrete coffee table
Spiral Cone Legs, Indoor or Outdoor use, Original design, handmade, direct from artisan. These legs are made of 1/4" steel round bar formed and welded into a spiral cone ending at a 1-1/2" diameter solid steel ball. They are very sturdy and can support a very heavy table, with you dancing atop all the while. The legs are powder coated for for a durable beautiful finish. 16" Tall leg suitable for Coffee table, I build five different height legs, check my website. The angled and straight legs of the same height can be utilized within the same table. These are Individual Legs, if you are making a four legged table you need to buy four legs. Concrete table top is shown for display purpose, and is not included in listing. Lance Stephenson