ASHLEY PEDESTAL TABLE. WOOD TABLE WITH GLASS TOP. GRANITE TOP DINING ROOM TABLES.
Ashley Pedestal Table
- A table that features a center pedestal support instead of four legs.
- A table which has a central supporting column or pillar.
- A table with a single central support
- a table supported by a single central column
- Laura (1925–85), Welsh fashion and textile designer; known for her use of floral patterns and romantic Victorian and Edwardian styles
- The name "Ashley" is of English origin, from a place name and surname from the Old English words '?sc' (ash) and 'leah' (meadow, forest clearing).
- Ashley is an unincorporated community in Pike County, Missouri, United States. It is located on Route 161 about eight miles south of Bowling Green.
- Ashley were manufacturer of body shells and chassis for specials from 1955 to 1962. They also offered a range of products for special builders: radiators, header tanks, lighting sets, steel tubing, sheet aluminium, various suspension parts, water pumps, tires, tubes and wheels.
Double Pedestal Table - Maple & Walnut Base
Table: 90" x 40" Solid Maple (walnut skirt) with Solid Walnut Base (Standard Varnish) Double Pedestal, Square Pedestal Rounded corner from 1.5" thick with TimberEdge Chairs: Eight Colonial Chairs without Arms Three walnut diamond inlays (center diamond larger) Maple Frame...TimberEdge Walnut Seats Clear Varnish
The New Table, with Leaf
I bought this 48" replica pedestal table and six antique chairs off some woman on craigslist.