If you want more control over your navigation gadget, you can manually organize your pages on your side navigation bar:
- Click on the More button in the top right hand corner of your website.
- Click on Edit Site layout from the pull down menu.
- Make sure the sidebar button at the top of the page is highlighted gray to edit your side bar.
- Roll your mouse cursor over the side bar and click on it. The screen shot above should appear on your screen to edit the side bar.
- Make sure the box next to Automatically organize my navigation is unchecked.
- To add a page from your site to your navigation gadget, click Add page. Then locate your page in the pop-up window and click "OK."
- To add a page from another site or an email address to your navigation gadget, click Add URL. In the pop-up window, enter the URL of the page and the name you'd like to give to the link, then click "OK."
- To delete a page from your navigation gadget, select the page in the Select pages to show box, then click on the remove icon.
- To change the order in which your pages appear, select the page in the Select pages to show box, then click the up arrow, down arrow, right arrow, or left arrow. Your pages will appear in your navigation gadget in the same order in which they appear in the Select pages to show box.
- You can also choose to include a link to your sitemap (which displays the hierarchy of your site) and your recent site activity by checking the box next to those options.
- If you want, you can type a name for the navigation gadget in the box next to Title and check the box next to Display title to have that name displayed at the top of your navigation gadget.