Who Rock T Shirt. I Love Chicago T Shirts
Who Rock T Shirt
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A gentle movement to and fro or from side to side
- Rock music
- a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter; "he threw a rock at me"
- move back and forth or sideways; "the ship was rocking"; "the tall building swayed"; "She rocked back and forth on her feet"
- Rock and roll
- material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust; "that mountain is solid rock"; "stone is abundant in New England and there are many quarries"
who rock t shirt - The Who
The Who 'Live' white t-shirt (Medium)
The Who white t-shirt features guitarist Pete Townsend performing in front of a sea of people, raising his axe high above his head, in the exhuberant style the Who are known for. The band name is printed above in red outline. Classic Townshend. Classic Who. The WHO formed in the 60's and became well-known for their energetic live performances, with Roger Daltry's gravely voice bringing to life Townsend's lyrics, backed by Keith Moon on drums and John Entwistle on bass. Pete's guitar 'windmill' motion, a series of arm circles to build up speed to slam the guitar strings, left his fingers bloodied. The WHO have sold about 100 million records and will be performing at this year's Superbowl Halftime show. Celebrate your love for their legendary music, including 'Happy Jack', with this great shirt.
Rock'em SOCM T-Shirt Design Contest
Visit facebook.com/socmtn to learn about the submission guidelines. Ten designs will be featured at socm.org and the chosen design will be printed on SOCM t-shirts! We appreciate everyone who chooses to participate. Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Homemade t-shirts rock..
Tony's is rude!! Dan made Regans and Tassie boys is classy.. Rats off to ya's all.. How sexy are men who make their own clothes... yum
who rock t shirt
This tie dye T-shirt is a unique tribute to The Who's classic rock anthem, "Long Live Rock". The song originally appeared on the Odds and Sods album, a collection of B-sides and obscurities. However the tune took on a new life when it appeared on the soundtrack of 'The Kids Are Alright', the Who's epic rockumentary. Awesome tee is navy blue, overlaid with the British flag, hand-dyed in a v-shaped tie dye pattern. Then the shirt is silkscreened with The Who's classic arrow logo and bullseye design in Red/White/Blue with a blue-grey color below...very cool design! High quality garment features 2-needle stitching, and taped shoulders, to last for many years. The color-fast dye particles become part of the fiber...your shirt will maintain its brilliant hues after repeated washings.
The WHO formed in the 60's and became well-known for their energetic live performances, with Roger Daltry's gravely voice bringing life to Townsend's lyrics, backed by Keith Moon on drums and John Entwistle on bass. Pete's guitar 'windmill' motion, a series of arm circles to build up speed to slam the guitar strings, left his fingers bloodied. The WHO have sold about 100 million records and will be performing at this year's Superbowl Halftime show. Great gift for the WHOligan in your life.